Friday, July 5, 2013

Lets forget the world




Good Morning!!! Got my last lecture in History done today...at least in this unit...Have to take the test this afternoon and post my summary for Geology this afternoon too..I hope everyone had a safe and happy 4th of July..Okay now on to Jeremy...My fave subject now a days...:)...Can't help myself...the man is totally addicting!!! He's my drug of choice to say the least...Got to thinking last night about what song best suits my feeling at the moment...Well I think the lyrics to Snow Patrols song Chasing Cars is just right...
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world
Forget what we're told
Before we get to old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life
All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes
They're all I can see
I don't know where
Confused about how as well
Just know that these things
Will never change for us at all
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
There are days that I would like to forget the world outside and live my life as I see it...No one judging me and making me do things that I don't want to do..Just see the world for what it is and then forget it even exists...I think in a way that's how everyone feels...So Jeremy...Would you lie with me and just forget the world for a while??? Can't hurt to ask now can it?? Anyways..enough for now..Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment