Saturday, July 27, 2013

Little Rant for Today!!


Okay normally I would say good afternoon or something like that in the opening line but not now...I am a bit miffed at the moment...There is a thread on IMDb that has me wanting to rant...So I am going to actually use some of the things that are being said...The thread is titled hmmmm...It's speculating on why Jeremy hasn't been seen in public with SP...not saying that womans name one here cause I don't like her either...But honestly I don't care as to why he hasn't been seen with her...but apparently these people do so here are a few of the things that are being said..
If they were together we would see them together and we don't. He is rarely snapped with her and if he really loved her he would be seen with her and be proud and he doesn't appear that way. Glad to see him so happy recently, now he's working on ktm.
You guys r right....i just think its evidence that
he knocked up some young chic who had big boobs. Ok I'm done
Lol! Meow! I still firmly believe that it wasn't an accident. Though it does take two to tango and you can see how happy he is about the whole thing. I don't get though, if he is that embarrassed, why the happy family pics? I wouldn't have thought he was a man to bow to media pressure, even if it wasn't a pr stunt, which I now unfortunately believe it was, why haven't we seen all three if them together again?
Well they been together a while I guess but baby could have been planned....so strange to hide it all tho
Yea, planned by HER! I very much doubt he wanted a baby with her and like you say why hide it, he said he wanted to be a dad ages ago.
Yea in his defence I do believe she had more if a hand in it, but he was a bit stupid to get caught out and he has to deal with the consequences for the rest of his life!
Okay give me a break...Will you people leave Jeremy alone about why he is or isn't being seen with SP and the baby...Whether or not it was planned or not planned...I for one do not care...The man is human and he wants to keep his private life PRIVATE!!!!!!!!!! I know that this shouldn't bother me but it really does...I happen to adore and love this man no matter what he has done...The more that is said about this matter the more fuel for me to rant...So people..leave him alone..Right now he is looking happy again..at least from the recent pictures that I have seen...He's currently in Atlanta filming Kill The Messenger of which he is also the producer...He looks good and finally looks a lot more like the Jeremy I remember falling for....So lets just focus on this and let the man alone about his private life....Anyways...Enough ranting...Until Later
 

No comments:

Post a Comment