Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Warrior



Good Morning!!! Just finished up with a history lecture on the American Revolution...Seriously I remember studying this in High School!! Okay enough of that...Can I just say that Jeremy is perfection in this picture...I love a man in uniform and damn he looked HOT in The Hurt Locker!!! Course he looks HOT in any movie he does...but more so when he is holding a gun!! go figure, right!! But hey when he's got it he's got it!!! This brings me to a saying I saw on Facebook this morning...Don't know who the author is but I like what it says...
Warriors are not born, and they are not made
Warriors create themselves through trial and error,
pain and suffering,
and their ability to conquer their own faults.
Now I know to many this may not make any sense but to me it is saying that you are not born a warrior, in fact you must create yourself as a warrior if that is what you see yourself as. In order to do this you must go through different trials and pain and you must be able to conquer that which you believe is your faults...I think that I have done this in my life. I admit I have faults and have tried to correct them..but I am not going to do so in order to please people..If you can't accept me for who I am then leave me alone...I think this applies to Jeremy too...Jeremy you have your faults and those can either make you stonger or make you weak...If people cannot accept you for who you are then they need to leave you alone and get out of your life...Don't ever change who you are for anyone...Be the Warrior that you have created...Anyways...Until later..

No comments:

Post a Comment