Thursday, July 18, 2013

Clip of JR in SWAT


Good morning!!! History lecture done!!..Now I have to prepare for my study group for Geology this afternoon. It was supposed to be yesterday but drama happened...so we rescheduled for this afternoon..Anyways...Yes, this clip is from SWAT!!! I so love this movie and absolutely love Brian Gamble!!..yes I know he's a bad boy but Jeremy plays it soooo damn good!!! I'm just in a SWAT type of mood today because silly me decided to rewatch The Unusuals yesterday..Now how does this translate into a SWAT mood...Well, hello!!, Jeremy played Detective Jason Walsh in The Unusuals..He plays a cop in this show and in SWAT!! Although I think I find the character of Brian Gamble a bit more of a bad boy than the good guy yet mysterious and secretive Jason Walsh character...What can I say, I'm a sucker for a bad boy...*big grin*...Oh, who am I kidding...I love Jeremy!!! Okay that said...Anyways...Until Later..

No comments:

Post a Comment