Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Hero


Good Evening!!! It's been a good day so far...Looking to be a great evening too...Got the first geology lab done and will be going to my study group tomorrow to do the second lab...Thank the goddess that this quarter is half way over...Okay I heard Mariah Carey's song Hero on the way home from errands this afternoon and thought that the chorus was perfect for Jeremy...
And then a hero comes along
With the strength to carry on
And you cast your fears aside
And you know you can survive
So when you feel hope is gone
Look inside you and be strong
And you'll finally see the truth
That a hero lies in you.
This song holds alot of meaning to me...I see me in this song...I have felt this way before..Felt that hope was no longer there and that I wouldn't be able to do what I wanted to do with my life...But I took to heart and looked deep inside myself and saw that my dreams were within my reach if I only wanted to take a chance..So that is what I am doing...I found the hero in myself and have gone for my dreams...Thanks to Jeremy, I'm not going to let my fear of the unknown chase me away from what I want...Just wanted to let him know this...Anyways...Until Later..


No comments:

Post a Comment