Monday, July 1, 2013

Jeremy in a clip from TAKE


Okay another posting..I'm a bit on the angry side at the moment...the person I asked to pick my computer up today to fix it never showed up...So needless to say my computer isn't fixed yet... He has until tonight to call and then tomorrow before 1:30 pm to pick it up or he has lost my business...Okay enough of the angry rant...I went online with my iphone this morning and found a clip of the movie Take and watched it...Needless to say I was moved by Jeremy's character...So I decided to post a clip of the movie on here for everyone to see...I haven't seen this movie yet.. It is one of the two main movies of JR's that I do not have yet...I have found a free movie website that I do want to watch this movie on so hopefully I will be able to do this in a few weeks when my assignments kinda calm down...So enjoy the clip...Till later..

No comments:

Post a Comment