Saturday, July 20, 2013

Shot through the Heart


Good Morning!!! Late in posting I know but just finished a 4 hour History midterm exam...I really hate essay questions...Now all I have to do is do the summary for Geology and this week will be done..I am taking tomorrow off to relax and watch movies...I am planning on watching The Assinataion of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford...I orginally bought this movie because it has Brad Pitt in it and I am obsessed with the history behind Jesse James..Go figure huh?? But then I learned that Jeremy was in and he plays Wood Hite..So that is what I am going to be doing tomorrow...If I have time I may even watch The Avengers again...I love his character in the movie...that is after he comes back to normal...This picture is great too...I love the look on his face...Such determination...*big smile*...I may have to watch Monkey Love too sometime next weekend...Love that movie...What's not to love...Anyways...Until later..




No comments:

Post a Comment