Monday, July 15, 2013

A Clip from The Immigrant


Good Afternoon!!!! Okay I know I'm late in posting but had so much homework to do this morning and still have some to do this afternoon...I will be so glad when this summer quarter is over...Anyways...I decided to post a clip of a movie that I am hoping to see if it comes to my neck of the woods..It's a clip of The Immigrant..an independent film that Jeremy did last year and went to Cannes this year with...It looks and sounds like an amazing movie...but then again anything that Jeremy is worth seeing...at least I think it is...I know that he is going to be starting another movie soon so the man is very busy...I am looking forward to seeing The Immigrant and this new movie he will be working on called Kill The Messenger...I absolutely adore this man and will definetely see anything that he is going to be in...Anyways..Until later..

No comments:

Post a Comment