Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Rant for today


Good morning!!!! Okay when are people going to learn that when you say something bad about this man I am going to pop off and come at you...This morning on the ImDb message boards I found a really good one..It's entitled "I still like him and he's a great actor BUT he's a big Hypocrite"...WTF!!!! This was posted by a person known only as Sluggo2007..This person is a total douche if he or she or it says that Jeremy is a hypocrite...All this because he did a a PSA for stricter gun control...and he owns guns...Okay so what people...The man is entitled to own guns and still want stricter gun control...This does not make him a hypocrite..This makes him a man who believes that people have the right to own guns but there should be a stricter policy as to the owning of guns..Make sense right...Also this person states that "He has starred in movies where they have glorified guns/violence ( The Town and The Bourne Legacy and Ghost Protocol)"....Give me a flippin break....Those are movies and not the beliefs of the person or persons in the movie...Jeremy is a responisble person and if he wants to be a part of the PSA that speaks about stricter gun control and still own guns then that his business....He is not a hypocrite..So Sluggo2007 ( talk about a dumb name) get off your freakin high horse and deal with it...In my eyes this man is human and a wonderful man...He is just letting people know that he wants a safer place for his child to grow up...No one can blame him for wanting that...Now as for me...I don't like guns...I do know how to use them but I don't like them...but I don't think that Jeremy is a hypocrite for owning them and being in the PSA...I applaud him for doing the PSA...More stars should do the same thing...So people...get over yourselves and leave Jeremy alone in his beliefs and what he does in his private life....Because the more stuff you say about him on the ImDb message boards the more ammo you give me to rant at you about....Enough said...Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment