Sunday, July 21, 2013

You're Amazing!!

Good Morning!!! Late in posting because of housework...Something I really hate doing but it's gotta be done...I heard one of my favorite songs this morning on the radio and thought of how it applies to Jeremy...Well it's easy to see how it applies...
When I see your face
There's not a thing I would change
Cause you're amazing just the way you are
When you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while
Cause you're amazing, just the way you are.
I love this song by Bruno Mars. For me it means that I would never want to change anything about Jeremy...He's amazing and wonderful the way he is..Oh I know he isn't perfect, no one is, but he's perfect to me...I see the real man he is and not just the actor who he is in public...I see beyond the persona that he has when he is in the public eye...I know he's only human and is bound to make mistakes and I don't care about the mistakes he's made..They are part of him and only make him a stronger person...His smile is one the most beautiful smiles I have ever seen...The room becomes a brighter place when he comes in and smiles...I know that sounds cliche but when it's true it's true...When he smiles it makes me smile...Anyways...Until Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment