Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Kokomo

 
 
Okay second post for the day...Love this picture of Jeremy!! Shows his beautiful smile and that scrumptious body too...this picture kinda brought up a song in my head that I and I heard it this afternoon coming home from study group..Here are the lyrics:
Off the Florida Keys there's a place called Kokomo
That's where you wanna go to get away from it all
Bodies in the sand, tropical drink meliting in your hand
We'll be falling in love  to the rhythm of a steel drum band
Down in Kokomo.
Aruba, Jamica, ooh I wanna take you to
Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama
Key Largo, Montego baby why don't we go
Ooh I wanna take you down to Kokomo,
we'll get there fast and then we'll take it slow
That's where we wanna go, way down to Kokomo
These lyrics are from a Beach Boys song called Kokomo...Kind of fits with the picture don't ya think...I do...I'd love to just set sail with this man and not have a care in the world as to where we were headed..Just so long as I could stay with him....Hey a woman can dream can't she...*big grin*...Anyways..Until later..
 


No comments:

Post a Comment