Wednesday, July 24, 2013

He's back!!!


Good Morning!!! I'm on time in postin this morning..Got the 2nd lecture done in history this morning and it was all about how the Constutition was brought about...Boring...I really do love history people but this part is extremely boring and I almost fell asleep...sad huh??..Good side to this is I have an A in the class so I'm impressed...*big smile*..Okay enough of the boring school work for now..LOL!!! I simply love this picture of my Jeremy!! He looks relaxed and not worried over anything...His arms are relaxed at his sides and he's just looking HOT!!! As always..the man couldn't not look HOT!!..*big snarky grin*...Okay now I do have cause to shout and yell and basically go crazy with a major happy dance!!!! JEREMY WILL BE BACK AS HAWKEYE!!!!!!!Woooooohoooooooo!!!! Yes this lady is very happy now...Now I can actually stop cursing Joss Whedon for being an idiot and praise him on how talented the man really is!!! So YAYAY!!!!!!!!This was confirmed in a comment from Comic Con this past week..I so wish I could have been there this year...Oh, well...Maybe next year...Anyways...Until Later...*dancing around and smiling*...LOL!!


No comments:

Post a Comment