Thursday, July 25, 2013

Jeremy and UNMAS


Good Morning!!! Got the last lecture done in History this morning and now I have only the test to take...Taking that tomorrow...Have to go up to the school in a bit to print off next weeks lecture and maybe the week after too...Then I have geology to do this afternoon too...Anyways....enough of that...Okay I just had to post this video of Jeremy in the UNMAS video... I watched this video for the first time one afternoon while I was at school waiting for my mom to get out of class..To be perfectly honest it kinda scared me a bit...I mean this man is amazing to do what he is doing but it really scared me to see him walking through a minefield....Then I got to thinking he's safe so long as he stays inside the safezone...But this video is pretty powerful as to what it says...So listen and watch if carefully...Jeremy is amazing in it as he is in all he does...You can tell that this is something that he is passionate about...Anyways..Until Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment