Friday, July 26, 2013

Jeremy Kissing Video


Good Morning!!! On time again...wow!!! a record for me!!!  LOL!! HAd a history test to take this morning..It ws two essay questions but took me almost the whol 90 minutes to take it...crazy huh??..oh well...its done..I just have to write out my geology summary for this week and post it then this week will be done...Okay now on to the video...yes it is nothing but the hottest kissing scenes that Jeremy has done...I have seen all the movies that these scenes are from and they are HOT!!!...This man knows how to kiss that's for sure...I for one would love to find out how hot his kisses are!!! *cheshire cat grin* All I can say is his co-stars are some very lucky ladies to be in his arms being kissed by him!!! Anyways...Enjoy this little tidbit of Jeremy!!! Until later!!...Oh and please please please pay attention to yesterday evenings post...We really do need to find Hemi...I can't imagine the angst that Jeremy is going through knowing that his dog is missing...Please help find Hemi for Jeremy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment