Tuesday, July 9, 2013



Good Afternoon!!! Another post I know..Twice in one day..But just felt like it ya know..I just finished watching The Dark Knight Rises..All I can say is WOW!!! Loved the ending!!! Now if they will just pick up where this one left off and stop remaking Batman!!! Anyways...More song lyrics for you...I think these lyrics will let you know what I would say to Jeremy if I ever did meet him..The song is actually one of my favorite songs by The Backstreet Boys!! Yes I am a fan of BSB and I am not ashamed to say it..They are an amazing group..So these lyrics are from I Will Love You More Than That...
Oh I will love you more than that
I won't say the words then take them back
Don't give lonliness a chance
Baby listen to me when I say
I will love you more than that.
I would give you all the love in the world Jeremy...You deserve nothing less..Just saying...Anyways.. Until later..

No comments:

Post a Comment