Saturday, July 6, 2013

Jeremy's eyes!!



Good Morning!!! Got my school work done for now and going to take the rest of today and tomorrow off..Maybe..Knowing me I'll have to work on Geology tomorrow...What can I say I am a workaholic!!!...Okay enough of that...On to Jeremy...Okay can I just say I LOVE this picture...The man is handsome and fine!!! But it's those eyes that get me...So beautiful and expressive....Another thing we share is the color of our eyes...although mine are a green gold hazel and Jeremy's are a beautiful shade of green...Although they tend to change colors depending on his mood...If you watch any of his movies then you will see this quite often...In Monkey Love during certain scenes if you look at his eyes you'll see that they go from a light green to a really dark green...In SWAT when his character and Colin's are in the locker room Jeremy's eyes go from green to almost black....not a good sign...Mine tend to do the same when I get really mad...But I love his eyes...you can really tell alot about him and his moods if you can see his eyes...Anyways...Until Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment