Saturday, July 27, 2013

Jeremy interview


Good Morning everyone!!! Okay I'm actually way early today...but that's okay...didn't have any homework to do and have the whole weekend to do what I want...I do have to check out the AAU catalog today to see what I am going to be getting myself into in the Fall...Although I am actually looking forward to classes...Okay now for todays Jeremy video...I decided to post one that is realitively new..It's an interview he did for the movie The Immigrant...He looks good yet also he looks really tired...you can see it in his eyes...I cannot wait to see this movie and the one that he is currently working on called Kill The Messenger...I am in desperate need of a Jeremy fix...Hey what can I say, I'm addicted to this man...*grinning from ear to ear*...Hence the name of my blog...LOL!! Anyways...enjoy this little interview with Jeremy...I'm off to watch a movie or even the Unusuals yet again...Need to get my fix somewhere...Until later..

No comments:

Post a Comment