Wednesday, July 10, 2013



Good Morning!!! Thought that I would post before doing my history lecture..Don't you just love this picture of Jeremy!!! I know I do!!! This is a still from the video he did with Pink for the song Trouble...He plays the bad boy sheriff soooo good!!!So I thought that I would use a song that I love that I think describes Jeremy to a T..and my feelings for him too for that matter!!
Do you understand what I need, need from you
Just let me be the girl to show you, you
Everything that you can be
Is everything that I can me
(I wanna be) my turn
Let me let you know that I
I can't promise that I won't do that
So boy
Say the time and place
'cause you make me wanna misbehave
These lyrics are from I Wanna Be Bad by Willa Ford..I love this song and whenever I hear it I think of Jeremy as either this bad boy sheriff or as Brian Gamble in SWAT!!! I love it when he plays bad, cause that man plays bad sooooo damn good!! Anywas...Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment