Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Come Sail Away With Me


Good Morning!!! Had a short lecture this morning in History and now I need to work on Geology..Oh the fun life of a college student...Oh well, this is my life for now and it's just going to get busier in the coming months!! Anyways..Thought about wanting to just take off and just leave this world behind of a while and that's when I came up with this collage...Come Sail Away With Me is what I think Jeremy is saying in this picture...Now me, I would gladly sail away with him and it wouldn't matter where we would go just so long as I was with him..Also just so long as I could see that gorgeous smile of his all the time...Hear his adorable laugh and see him relax to where he had not a care in the world...That's what I want to see with this man...I want to see him enjoy life again and laugh and smile and be himself again and not be so tense anymore...Anyways...Until Later..

No comments:

Post a Comment