Friday, July 19, 2013

Good Morning!!! I decided to take the day off from History and do the mid term tomorrow. I wrote out my summary for Geology on what I learned this week so that all I have to do is type it up on tomorrow afternoon...Anyways...I found a saying on my Facebook page last night that I want to use today to let Jeremy know that this is what I say to him if he were ever to doubt how I feel for him.
I'm committed when I'm in a relationship.
I won't cheat on you.
I won't do you wrong.
I won't want to stop talking to you.
I won't want to leave you for anyone else.
I won't do anything to hurt you.
I chose you and that means I only want you, no one else.
I Love You.
Just letting you know that I would be yours if you choose me, Jeremy.  Not likely that would ever happen..but a woman can dream...Anyways...Until later..

No comments:

Post a Comment