Thursday, July 4, 2013

Amazed




Good morning!!! A little late in posting but had a lecture to listen too...Now onto Jeremy...There is a certain song that I love alot and I think it sums up how I feel about this man...It's called Amazed and it's by the group Lonestar...The chorus is my favorite part because of the words..
I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you, it just keeps getting better
I wanna spend the rest of my life, with you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby I'm amazed by you.
I'm glad that I am able to speak my mind on here, because honestly I'm not sure how I would react if I ever met you...I don't know what I would say...On here I can be as outspoken as I want, yet in real life, I'm actually quite shy...Although not as shy as I used to be when I was a teenager...I could never get tired of telling you how much I do love you...I know I don't know you Jeremy, but given the chance I would like to get to know you...
I don't know how you do what you do or why I adore you so much...But I am Amazed by you...That much is true...Just thought that I would let you know..Anyways..Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment