Monday, July 8, 2013

Call me Crazy, But I do love this man!!


Good Morning!!!! Yep it's still morning...sorry a bit late but as usual school has to take precedence...Gotta say History is still kinda boring at this point..I really do not like the colonial period when the colonies were being formed...Geology is getting more interesting though..Anyways..Okay the title of this entry is kinda the way I feel at the moment..I do love this man..I mean come on, what's not to love..Look at the smile..How gorgeous is it when this man smiles..It lights up the whole room...Look at those green eyes!!! They look right into you and see the real you...They also mirror what he is thinking...It's easy to see why anyone would fall in love with this man...He is nothing short of amazing...I love this picture because you can see the mischief in his eyes...that smile is another give away...He looks like he wants to start something...or cause a bit of mishief at the very least...I like to think that he can act like a little boy when he needs to and that would be alot of fun to watch...I would love to see him just unwind and act like a kid again...regain that part of himself that he has lost as his star took off and troubles came to him through this year...This is the Jeremy that I want back..This is the man he truely is...Anyways...Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment