Friday, July 19, 2013


Good Evening!! I saw this photo of Jeremy and just thought that it was soooo darn adorable...I love a man who loves animals...I have a sweet cat named Pixie...I love animals....It's nice to know that this amazing man loves animals too..I found a saying online last night wanted to use it now....It has nothing to with animals or anything just a saying that I find profound and might actually make people stop taking potshots at Jeremy...
I Fall, I Rise
I Make Mistakes,
I Live , I Learn,
I've been Hurt, but I'm Alive.
I'm Human, I'm not Perfect but I'm Thankful
I find this saying perfect for the way some people need to back off of Jeremy's personal life...Try to look at it this way...Would you want people in your face constantly and talking about you before they knew the whole truth?? I don't think so..So leave Jeremy alone...Anyways..Until Later..


No comments:

Post a Comment