Sunday, July 14, 2013


Good Evening!!! Okay is it me or is this man just plain sexy when he is holding a gun??? I love this movie, don't care what the critics say about it...Hansel and Gretel Witchhunters is an awesome movie...I love the witches and the fact that there are very few CGI's in this movie...Loved Jeremy as Hansel...I think I loved it when he seemed to get embarassed when Mina took her clothes off and got in the pool...It was adorable that Jeremy could actually look embarassed...Love it!! The movie is fun and entertaining just like it was meant to be...I personally would love to see Jeremy do a romantic comedy...I think he would make a great romantic leading man...So long as the leading lady and him had a lot of chemistry...But I have read that he won't do a romance...Bet I could convince him...*big grin*..I bet if it were the right script he would do it...Anyways..Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment