Sunday, July 14, 2013


Good morning!!! I had to read a very boring assignment for history..Now mind you I love history but this was boring to read..Now I have to do a writing assignment tomorrow and work on the lectures too..Plus have Geology to do too...Welcome to my life for the next few years...Anyways...enough of school...On to Jeremy!!! Love this triptic picture of him...He's so adorable and it looks like he wants to tell some secrets...so I found the lyrics to a song by One Republic called Secrets to use on here today..
Tell me waht you want to here
Something that were like those years
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away
This time, don't need another perfect line
Don't care if critics never jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away.
I love this song...It tells me a story of how someone just wants to get rid of all their secrets and doesn't care how they do it...Then I'm reminded of something that Jeremy's character Detective Jason Walsh said on The Unusuals...He said "We are our secrets"...So I guess in a way we are those secrets we keep...So Jeremy if you want to keep those secrets hidden away then go ahead...No one needs to know them except you...Sometimes a man with a secret is sexier than the one without secrets...Anyways...Until later..

No comments:

Post a Comment