Monday, July 22, 2013



Good Afternoon!!!! And what a great afternoon it it turning out to be!!!! This lady is smiling one heck of a big smile right now...got the best news ever and it happens to be about my favorite character in The Avengers!!! Hawkeye is returning and so far Jeremy, that sexy man above, is going to be reprising the role...The return of Hawkeye was confirmed on Marvel Livestream by Joss Whedon himself so this is true people!!! I am still keeping my fingers crossed that Jeremy will hurry up and confirm as to coming back...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE JEREMY COME BACK AS HAWKEYE!!!!! You make this future director one very happy lady...So please Jeremy hurry up and confirm to comin back as the sexy and mysterious Hawkeye!!! You make this role and no one could ever take your place!! Anyways...enough of my happy rant for now...more maybe later...Until Later people!!!! *Happy dance and big smile on my face*

No comments:

Post a Comment