Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Jeremy on Ellen 2010


Good Morning!!! Got my history lecture done and now to work on my geology after I post..I have study group this afternoon and want to get as much of Lab 4 done before I go..Summer school sucks right now...would rather be doing other things...like reading!!! Anyways..enough of that for now...Okay this clip was done a little over 3 years ago when Jeremy was on Ellen for The Hurt Locker..He looked amazing and was so relaxed too...Not sure if people have noticed but the Jeremy of today is not so relaxed and laid back as he was 3 years ago...He's still sexy and gorgeous but he doesn't seem to look like he is having fun anymore...He doesn't smile as much as he used too either..In this clip he does both..Has fun and smiles and if I remember he laughs a bit too...I love his laugh...*big smile*...Course what don't I love about this man!!!.. Sorry for not posting again last night...had a darn migraine and didn't want to look at a computer screen...Anyways..Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment