Sunday, July 28, 2013

In Memorium


It is with a heavy heart that I sign in today...I just learned that a radio show host I listened to for almost 20 years passed away suddenly yesterday..The man pictured above is Kidd Kraddick and he was the voice on the radio that would start my day every day on my way to work when I lived in TX...His show was funny and would always make me smile, even on the days I didn't want to smile..Kidd Kraddick was 53 years old..He will be missed by everyone who knew him or listened to him..His saying "Keep looking up cause that's where it all is" is something that will never be forgotten...It's actually a truthful saying..You gotta keep looking up...Looking up is where everything you want is..So to Kidd Kraddick, thank you for making my days brighter and funnier for making me smile when I didn't want to...Rest in Peace Kidd...Anyways...Unitl Later...and to borrow Kidd's saying...Keep looking up cause that's where it all is....

No comments:

Post a Comment