Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Monkey Love!!!!

Good Afternoon!!! Feeling better now..Still coughing and sore throat but feeling better for now..I may have to fill the RX that my doctor gave me..I will see how I feel by Friday...Okay how can you not love this adorable man...This pic is from one of my all time fave movies of JR's...Monkey Love!!..This scene is after Dil and Amy have had their moment....This is where you finally realize that her little plan is a major problem with Dil...You find out that Dil actually loves Amy...But I adore this picture of JR...The look on his face is funny..If you haven't seen this movie then it is a must see for any JR fans...He's adorable and sexy and funny as Dil...He's also sweet and sincere and annoying too..But the movie is funny and wonderful to watch..Plus just the title of the movie is fun to say!!! *sweet smirk*...Okay here is the scene with Dil and Amy from Monkey Love...Makes ya really think about how HOT Jeremy really is in bed!! *snarky grin*..I for one would love to find out what he is like!!! Enjoy!!...Anyways..Until Later
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment