Thursday, August 1, 2013

American Hustle


Good Morning!!! Still not feeling very good..bad cough started last night and the sneezing started this morning...have gone through 2 and half boxes of kleenex since monday....really hate being sick!!!!!...Okay people here it is..The trailer for American Hustle...I watched it twice yesterday and I am so looking forward to seeing it...It looks like it will be a fantastic movie...Not just because Jeremy is in it, but because it actually looks like an interesting movie all in all..Although I do have to say that JR looks amazing, if not a little silly in that 70's get up...LOL!!!..Oh the things he does for his art!!!..So now I have two movies to look forward too...The Immigrant (keeping fingers crossed that it gets up to my neck of the woods) and American Hustle!!! I'll be able to get my JR fix in a big way this year at the theater!!...Anyways...Enjoy the trailer and keep looking up, cause that's where it all is..thank you Kidd Kraddick for that saying...Until Later..

No comments:

Post a Comment