Saturday, August 17, 2013

My Journey begins!!

Good Morning!!! I'm early for once this week!! LOL!! Well it is official..As of this week I am now a student at Academy of Art University in CA...Well in the online program that is!! My classes start on September 5th and I am so flipping scared yet excited too...But I have the no fear attitude and I will make it through this program and become the director that I am meant to be...I am ready for this but the question is, Is the World ready for me?? Actually is Jeremy ready for me!! Look out Jeremy...You ain't gonna know what hit ya!!! *snarky grin and laugh*...As for the photo today...A friend of mine created it on Pizap...So thank you Zoe!!! Love all the pics in this collage...Course I love any photo of JR...He's sexy to me in whatever type of picture he is in..Anyways..Until Later...Keep Looking Up Cause That's Where It All Is!!!(thanks Kidd)

No comments:

Post a Comment