Thursday, August 29, 2013

JR pouring drinks

Good Morning!!! Not to early this morning..but I had to do a few things for one of our cast members this morning...Okay now onto this mornings photo...Love this picture!! What woman wouldn't want this sexy, gorgeous, amazing, incredibly delicious man making them a drink...I don't drink and I would love for him to serve me or make a drink..Just so that I could give him one hell of a tip!!! *grinning from ear to ear*...The man is sexy as sin in this picture..At least to me he is...You know what would make a happy camper??..I would love for him to come to my hometown and see the play that I am helping out with...I think it would make him smile and laugh and be able to just have a good time and be himself...So Jeremy...If you ever read my blog I am extending you an invite to come see "And Then There Were None" in October...Opening day is October 10th and we run every weekend in October...Post a comment if you would like the information of where we are located...Anyways...Until Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment