Friday, August 9, 2013

Gamble on Gamble


Good Morning!!! Okay so shoot me...I watched S.W.A.T yet again last night on AMC...I so needed a JR fix and I got it too..I love this movie...I know I should really lay off this movie but every time it is on I have to watch it...i mean come on people...Not only is this adorable, sexy, mischevious man in it but so is Colin Farrell...How can you pass that combo up...Me, I would love to see these two in another movie together...Hmmm...wonder if I could convice them both to do the script that I am writing...Although JR would be the good guy and Colin would be the bad guy...My movie, my rules...*innocent smile*...Hey a girl can dream...Course then I have to work out who the leading lady would be...I would never cast myself..I want to be a director not an actress...Don't get me wrong, I am a damn good actress but I want to be behind the scenes...I like to give orders...As my mother says, I don't play well with others...*cheshire cat grin*...Anyways...Until later...Have to go up to the school and print out a few things for next week...Last history lecture and then that class is done...Then I can concentrate on my geology...Keep looking Up Cause That's Where It All Is..(thanks kidd)...Laters...

No comments:

Post a Comment