Thursday, August 22, 2013

Avengers Assemble!!

Good Morning!!! Had an interesting night last night at the final auditions..IT went well although I didn't get a chance to see the audtions..the directors that I am shadowing wanted me to do crowd control so no biggie..Got to learn about the people in the play and how nice everyone is..The rehearsals officially begin on Monday the 26th..So I am going to be a very busy woman these next few weeks..I have the play beginning next monday and then the following week I start school..Welcome to the life of a busy director!!! Well in my case future director!!.. Okay I just couldn't resist this photo of the cast of The Avengers...I just love it!!! I mean especially Jeremy and Robert!! How adorable do they look...and how much of goofball is RDJ!! You know this cast had to have had alot of fun together...There was a lot of chemistry with this cast..I am only hoping that the cast for the play I am helping with will have good chemistry too...That's all I want...Great cast and a great show..Anyways..Okay I gotta say it...I LOVE JEREMY!!!!! there I feel better now!!! *big cheshire cat grin*...Until Later

No comments:

Post a Comment