Friday, August 30, 2013

Signed Sealed Delivered!!!

Good Morning!!! A bit late but had some things to do before I could get on here..MAde homemade dark chocolate browines with walnuts, reeces pieces and mini chocolate chips..yummy!!! Okay I just have to say something before I get to the photo my man..I didn't see the VMA's but I have seen pictures and video's of Miley Cyrus's performance..And I have to agree with everyone that has seen it..Talk about TRASHY!!!..OMG...This girl if you can call her that, needs to grow up and act her age not her flipping shoe size...She looks like a whore when she is gyrating around Robin Thicke and rubbing up against him...This is a person who is supposed to be a role model for our young girls now a days...I don't think so...I know that if I had a daughter she would be allowed to watch or listen to Miley...Okay enough of that rant...My photo today is a collage I created about a week or so ago...I love the saying Signed, Sealed and Delivered...Yes, please!!! If this man were to show up on my doorstep all tied up with a bow I would be a very happy woman...Hey what can I say I adore this man to pieces and would do everything to to prove to him that I truely love him for him and not for anything else...He's perfect the way he is and I know that I would never want to change him in any way...well maybe one thing...His smoking...But I could work on that...*big snarky grin*...Anyways...Until Later..

No comments:

Post a Comment