Monday, August 12, 2013

Little Rant for Today!!


Good Morning!!! Okay this is a recent picture of Jeremy and I am loving all that scruff on his face...never liked facial hair but on him it is a total turn on...*snarky cheshire grin*....But that isn't what I want to talk about today...ImDb message board is really starting to get on my nerves...This new thread is telling a girl who tweets things about Jeremy to stop tattling on their threads...Please, get a life Yeahwrite!!!! There is a freedom of speech and I do believe you touted it in your post to this board, in fact you are the one that started it...Anyone can talk about Jeremy and you can't say a damn thing about it...You can't tell them to stop talking about and "reporting" things to him...You don't know a damn thing about the man either..only what you read...I for one do not care about his personal life or who he is dating or not dating as the case may be...I try to keep my blog up beat and fun so that just in case he ever does check he will be able to see that someone actually cares about him as a person and not a piece of meat like most of you on the ImDb message boards...There are only a few on these boards that I know who actually care about him and I can tell you right now Yeahwrite, you are not one of them...You only care that he is famous and that he has done somethings wrong in his like and you want to tear him down about those things...It's people like you that I do not like...He is human and makes mistakes...As for the other people who want to tweet about him and say things about you or your stupid posts on the message boards then they can do that...It's a free country and freedom of speech is one of our rights in this country of ours...So get off your high horse and get a flipping life...You don't own the rights to what people can or cannot say about Jeremy...So go blow off!!!! Anyways, enough of my rant...Sorry but things like this get to me..I mean Jeremy is only human and he deserves the respect of his fans and that he has a right to his privacy...I adore and love the man and I can respect him and let him have his privacy....Anyways...Until Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment