Friday, August 2, 2013


Good Afternoon!!!.Sorry so late in posting, but been feeling really sick lately and finally was able to get my medicine...So hopefully I will be feeling better soon enough...Anyways...I decided to post this PSA because it does have some meaning behind it...Got Your 6 is a saying that most men and women in the military say when they have got each others back...Well it has become something other people have been saying too..People in the Police and Fire departments are saying also...So I think this PSA says it all...It's a good message....Anyways...So far have seen nothing on whether or not Hemi has been found...I keep hoping that I hear good news and that he has been found and returned to Jeremy...Keep Looking Up, Cause that's where it all is!! Until later..

No comments:

Post a Comment