Monday, August 26, 2013

Conquering my Fear

[on fear] That emotion even conquers love, and that makes me sad. [on having spent eight years trying to analyze the roots of his own fear(s)] Finding out what I was afraid of, what stops you in your life, what gets in the way. Fear is just not a part of my life - so much so that if it's involved in somebody else's life and they're close to me, I won't be around them. Okay I took this quote straight from ImDb website..It's one of Jeremy's quotes and it is one that I tend to take to heart..Whenever I feel scared of have something that I am fearful of I just look at what Jeremy says about fear..Then I feel less afraid..This is quote is something that I will be using quite a bit when I am in my film classes...So thank you Jeremy for giving me the courage to face my fears and to pursue my dreams..Anyways..Until Later

No comments:

Post a Comment