Saturday, August 10, 2013

Frustrated


Good Morning!!! I think the saying says it all as to how I feel right now...I am a bit discouraged right now but I'm not going to give up on things that I want..So thank you Jeremy...this just reminds me what I have to do in order to achieve my dreams..I'm just frustrated with summer classes right now and so ready for it to be over with so that I can enjoy some peace and quiet during the days without homework to do...I just want to work on my story and finish it and then take some time and work on my screenplay...plus I have the assistant directors position that I will be doing during the little theater play And Then There Was None....Looking forward to that too...*smile*...Plus I want to take time and watch as many of Jeremy's movies as I can during my time off before classes begin in the fall...My journey to becoming a director is going to be an exciting and challenging journey...But it is one that I am looking forward to....So to all you actors and actresses out there beware and be on the look out for Flame Deveareaux...I'll be out there soon enough and maybe working with you...*big grin*...Anyways...Until Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment