Monday, August 5, 2013

Hawkeye Comic!!


Good Evening!!!! Okay went out to Hastings this afternoon to get a coffee..Iced English Toffee Americano with cream..Thank you JR for getting me addicted to Americano's...*shakes head and laughs*..Well I went browsing around and found a few books that I do need to pick up in the a few weeks...Then I decided to go over to the Comics section...Well a few weeks ago I bought the Avengers Assemble comic with Hawkeye on the cover and now I discover that there are actually a few comics with him in them...One is Hawkeye and Mockingbird..and then one just called Hawkeye!!! Okay a solo comic with my fave character...*big smile*...So yes,  bought it...Hey the character on the cover did look like JR!! So I now have the three comics up with the rest of my Hawkeye collection...Anyways...Until Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment