Friday, August 16, 2013

Rant for today!!

 

 

Good Morning!! I know I'm late but had one last thing to do for History this morning... Had an essay to write and it turned into a 7 page essay..hope my professor has fun reading it...Anyways...Okay saw a recent photo of Jeremy on facebook this morning that had him sitting next to SP...Talk about a bad move on her part...She needs to stay home and not visit Jeremy on set...He is much happier without her there and needs to be able to focus on his work and not on her...Besides why does she keep hanging around...I didn't think they were still an item...In fact I keep reading that they are no longer together and the word is she is an EX!!!! So besides the baby, which I don't think is his..sorry it looks nothing like Jeremy..seriously, Jeremy...ask for a DNA test...Sorry I gotta say it...everyone is thinking it anyways babe...What the heck is keeping him with her...Jeremy, you can do so much better...You are such a sweet man and you need someone who will make you shine and not take the spotlight from you..That's what SP is doing..She is taking the spotlight off of you and turning it onto her...Anyways...I've ranted enough...Until Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment