Thursday, August 8, 2013

Put Your Heart into It



Good Morning!! Don't have anything left in history to dothis morning..I'll take the test tomorrow then I can start on the following weeks lectures...Want to get a leg up on next week..Anyways...I love this song by Sherie Austin...Anytime I hear it on my ipod I have to sing along...I know the words too..LOL..how sad is that?...This is a song I would sing in karoke, if I did that , to JR...If you're gonna love me put your heart into it...I think this is what he needs to say to women when he meets them too...I know I would put my heart into loving him...Heck I already do...And someday I may actually get to work with this adorable, gorgeous, talented, handsome, sexy, charming, intelligent and funny man...My journey to become a Director is starting soon and before ya know it I'll be living my dream and making it big...but I get off the subject of the video...I guess the lesson in this song is if you want to love someone then do them a favor and put your whole heart into it...Anyways...Until Later

No comments:

Post a Comment