Saturday, August 3, 2013

Good Morning everyone!!!..I'm actually a litttle early this morning and that's a good thing...I have so much on my plate today it ain't funny..Although I did get my history test taken this morning..so that's out of the way...still feeling sickly but getting better...antibiotic is starting to work and the coughing has calmed down...so I am returning to normal again...whatever that may be..LOL!! Okay I ran across a saying this morning on facebook and couldn't resist in putting it up on my blog this morning...I think it says it all in how I look at people..especially the handsome man above...
Anybody can love your looks
But it's your heart and personality
that makes someone stay with you.
Jeremy definetely has it all in the looks department...but you know what??..that's not what got me about him...It's those beautiful green eyes...Those hooked me on this man...I love it that they are so expressive...Another thing that hooked me on him is his demeanor..He's easy going and enjoys life...He also prefers to keep his life outside of the movies, private...and to me that is sexy...He is a human being and deserves his privacy...He has a great personality and you can see it when he is more relaxed and having fun...He is just a big kid at heart...I love this about him...Now he is going through alot right now what with Hemi missing and I feel for him...I can only hope that Hemi is found and found soon...So Jeremy..If you read my blog at all...please know that I hope Hemi is found..I know how much he must mean to you...Anyways...Keep Looking Up Cause that's where it all is (gotta love Kidd Kraddick for this)...Until Later..

No comments:

Post a Comment