Saturday, August 24, 2013

Jeremy and Penguin friend!!

Good Morning!!! So far it is a great morning!!! My summer school is over and the best news of all is that Jeremy got Hemi back!! I know I posted that yesterday but I am sooooooo damn glad that he is home and he is safe and doing well...This makes me happy!!! Now as for this photo of my Jeremy!! Love it!! He looks so happy and relaxed in this photo...This was a taken a few weeks ago at the aquarium in Atlanta...Jeremy looks soooo damn adorable and sexy as sin too...Getting really used to the facial scruff...I saw keep it...This woman finds it sexy!!! *purrrr*...Love it that he was able to get away for a while from the set and enjoy himself for a bit..He needs to learn to relax and stop taking life so seriously...Anyways!! Until later!!!...May have to watch The Avengers later if I get the chance...Love seeing him in that tight costume!!

No comments:

Post a Comment