Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Jeremy's speech for Scarlett


Good Morning!!! I'm early for once!!! LOL!!...Hey the history lecture was actually interesting today...Although had to watch a disturbing video yesterday and write up an essay for the writing assignment...It was The Trail of Tears..I won't go into detail on how I felt but lets just say I was outraged and understand how those men, women and children felt...But enough about that..Onto today's video...*big smile*...I love this little speech that Jeremy gave at Scarlett's Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremony...You can tell he was having a good time with it...His words and his laughter were wonderful and just the expressions on his face as he spoke about Scarlett...This speech made me laugh and well fall even more in love with him...This is the man that Jeremy truely is..He's funny, loving, wild and speaks from the heart..This is the man that is finally returning and I think its wonderful to finally see him returning to how he should be...He is happy again and well that's a good thing..Now, Jeremy, just stay this way..Anyways...Keep Looking Up Cause that's where it all is!!! (Love you Kidd Kraddick, you will be missed)...Until Later..

No comments:

Post a Comment