Wednesday, August 21, 2013

JR in American Hustle

Good Morning!! I am early again...I know it's a record for me..LOL!! But the onlything I have to finish is my geology..I'll be working on that in a few minutes..First off let me say that last night's auditions for the play went well and I cannot wait to see who is chosen for the parts..We have call backs tonight and then there are some big choices to make..It's going to be interesting to see who gets what part...Anyways..The picture above is from American Hustle..This was when Jeremy was filming it...I have to say he looks quite comical...I know I shouldn't laugh at my man but come on the hair and the clothes are just too funny...I am however looking forward to seeing this movie though...Any movie that Jeremy is in I will go and see...I got bored the other day and watched Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters again...I desperately needed a JR fix..So I watched it before I went the auditions the first night..So I am making plans to hopefully go to Comic Con next year in San Diego...I really want to attend and am doing everything in my power to go...So wish me luck..Anyways..Until Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment