Sunday, August 11, 2013

Steel Bars

Good Morning!!! Sorry so late in posting but had to clean house as always on Sundays!! *grumbles*...Wish someone would invent the automatically cleaning house...Not likely huh??..LOL!!..Okay onto this picture...I loved the movie The  Town...It was one of the best movies I've seen in along time...Loved Jem (Jim)..Of course I would since it is Jeremy!!! I want the T-shirt he is wearing...Is that sad or what??..Course I would rather have the man wearing the shirt but that's coming someday...No I'm not cocky, just self assured...I believe in destiny...but I digress...I some lyrics by Michael Bolton that I think describes what's on my mind when I think of Jeremy...The lyrics are from Steel Bars...
In the night I hear you speak
Turn around, you're in my sleep, yea
Feel your hands inside my soul
You're holding on and you won't let go, yea
I've tried runnin' but there's no escape
Can't bend them and I just can't break these
Steel bars wrapped all around me
I've been your prisoner since the day you found me
I'm bound forever, till the end of time
Steel bars wrapped around this heart of mine
I would never want to break the steel bars that Jeremy has wrapped around my heart...I am a willing prisoner of his and will continue to be so until the end of time...I adore the man and cannot wait to work with him in the future...So look out Jeremy cause this future director is gonna take you for the ride of your life..Bank on in babe!!!...*snarky grin*...Anyways...Until Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment