Sunday, August 25, 2013

In Need of a JR fix!!!




Good Afternoon!!! It may as well be since I am late in posting..Sorry but it's Sunday and that's cleaning day here at my house...I have a production meeting this afternoon for the play that I am helping with and I am looking forward to it..It's also a dinner for the cast and crew and their families so that we can get to know each other..Should be fun...As for today's picture...What can I say...I do love JR as Brian Gamble...I can't help it...I love the bad boy image...I didn't get a chance to watch any movies yesterday and I really do need a JR fix..May have to pop in my The Unusuals DVD just so I can get that fix...All the movies I have are all pretty long...But I do need a Jeremy fix...Just to make it through the day...Sad huh?? Not really, at least not for me...Since I tend to think about him alot...I have a busy day tomorrow too, so probably won't get to watch JR tomorrow either...I have Orientation for my school tomorrow morning...It's online and there is alot to learn about the school...Looking forward to it too..Then the actual rehearsals for the play start tomorrow night at 6 pm...So it's going to be a late night...But that's okay...I am going to be doing something that I love to do...Anyways...Until Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment