Sunday, August 18, 2013

JR interview still

Good Afternoon!!! Sorry so late in posting but had a few things to do for AAU before I start classes on September 5th!!.. I have this week left of summer school then I have a few weeks to rest before I start up again...Although tomorrow night the auditions for the play starts and I have to be there since I am officially the Assistant Director!!! I'm getting my feet wet before I even start!! *jumps up and yells*...As for todays phot well it's actually a still from an interview that JR did a while back before The Hurt Locker came out...He looked so chilled out and relaxed...Kind of what he looks like now since he started filming Kill the Messenger...I have to say that the recent photos I have seen of him he does look more like the old Jeremy again...Still loving the facial scruff too...Makes him look sexy and mysterious!!! Normally I would go ewwww...cause I don't like facial hair...but on him I like it...course I just love him and will take him any way I can get him...*big grin*..Hopefully I will someday get to meet the man and work with him...So wish me luck on my journey to becoming a director...I'll end by saying Watch out Jeremy cause here I come!!! Anyways...Until Later..

No comments:

Post a Comment