Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My Rant for Today..

Good Morning!!! Okay Imdb message board has ticked me off again...The thread this time is In Honour of Hemi..okay the thing was to name 3 dog or cat breeds that reflect you...Well I am more of a cat person so I chose the three cat breeds that reflect me as a person...so I get a nasty replay back from UncannyValleyGirl saying that if I want4ed to post my cat fetish then I should open my own thread so I replied that the post said dog or cat breeds...and this was her reply to me..yessss: i saw that after lkulb04 corrected me. hopefully you have something else to do today. I should be able to pick what animal breed that fits me: right now its Alligator: one that jumps out of the everglades upon a stupid de-clawed housecat that wandered outside from its frau-trap to the shore of the glade to see if its related to the catfish species. because housecats are stupid and now there's one less methane producer in the world. Your TV soaps are on.... Okay number one B**** I do not watch soap operas...they are stupid and boring..but I bet you watch them...You probably sit your lazy A** at home all day eating chocolates and watching them because you don't have a life outside of that...as for you being an alligator...yeah you probably look like one too..and for your information House cats as you refer to them are actually smarter than humans...So why don't you just shut your effing pie hole and stick to your soap operas... Okay sorry for the rant..but come on...this thread is for Hemi and for JR...I am just thankful that he is home and back with Jeremy...So if this little prissy girl has a problem with what I posted then she needs to get a flipping life...Anyways...Until Later

No comments:

Post a Comment